Burundi, officially the Republic of Burundi, is a country in the central southern part of Africa. This landlocked country is bordering Rwanda in the North, Tanzania in the east & south, the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the west and Lake Tanganyika in the southwest. Its capital is Bujumbura. Burundi has a tropical climate with an average temperature between 25 and 35 degrees throughout the year.
Burundi's beautiful mountainous landscapes, natural parks, wildlife and Lake Tanganyika one of Africa’s largest lakes are its main tourist attractions.
Hotels in Burundi
• Five star hotels in Bujumbra: Roca Golf Hotel five stars
• Four star hotels in Bujumbura: Kiriri Garden Hotel, Hôtel Belair Résidence, Le Panoramique Hotel by Celexon, Best Outlook Hotel, Vaya Apartments Services and Hotel Club du Lac Tanganyika
• Three star hotels Bujumbura: Top Hill Residence, Mountain View Hotel, Goodlife Residence and Aparthotel Jardin Tropical
• Hotels in Bujumbura: City Hill Hotel, Dolce Vita Resort Hotel, Kiriri Residence, Hôtel de la Palmeraie and Sun Safari Club Hotel
• Four star hotels Gitega: Tropitel - Gitega Hotel
• Hotels in Mugotora: Tanganyika Blue Bay Resort & Spa (Mugotora)
Cities in Burundi: Bujumbura, Bururi, Cibitoke, Gitega, Muyinga and Ngozi.
Tourist destinations and National Parks Burundi: Kibira National Park, Ruvubu National Park, Rusizi Natural Reserve, Bururi Natural Reserve, Vyanda Natural Reserve, Rwihinda Lake Natural Reserve, Nyakazu Break and the Karera Falls.